Jump to content


Please take a moment to review these rules.

  1. Be kind.
  2. All photographs posted must be your own work. If you want to include other artists' work as inspiration, include a link to their website or page, not the image file itself.
  3. Please ask for permission before offering a critique of another member's photo. If you would like to have your photo critiqued, be very clear about that when you post the image. 
  4. Please ask for permission before altering another member's photograph, even if you are simply trying to illustrate a point.
  5. Be respectful of other's teaching with another method. If you choose to comment on a thread, it should add to the educational environment and help others. Begin a new thread with your own methods if needed.
  6. Please obtain permission from either Lisa or Amy before posting links to outside resources (both free and paid), charitable causes, or competitions. 


All sales are final. We do not offer refunds for classes.


Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.


The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.


You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.


You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website.


Our software uses cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a personalized experience when you browse this site.


Refund Policy

We offer a 90% refund for all current classes if you meet the conditions related to your class level. (The other 10% (minimum $10) covers non-refundable processing fees.) If you signed up at the Enhanced or Ultimate level, you will receive a refund if:

  1. You request your cancellation at least four days before the class begins, AND
  2. The level you are canceling has not already sold out. 


If you signed up at the Essentials level, you will receive a refund if you request your cancellation at least 24 hours before the class begins.


The class has started but I don't like it. Can I get a refund?

No. We offer very well qualified instructors who care about the success of their students. However, not every instructor or class is the perfect match for every student and there is always some risk when you purchase a service. In order to maintain our very reasonable tuition, you accept this risk when you enroll. We encourage students to view the course syllabus to understand the course materials before purchasing. Additionally, you may contact the instructor before registering to determine if the course is suitable for your purposes.


  • Create New...

Important Information